|me trying to think of something to say to procrastinate on economics
||[May. 14th, 2005|11:42 am]
1. i think i have a cold. it's spring, i'm not supposed to have a cold. argh.|
2. i love people but i'm horrible at making friends, probably because my social skills are lacking
3. i don't want to go to ball, but i want to be there. i have two weeks to figure out what the heck i'm doing. i just want to feel pretty for 4 hours of my life, if i'm even there that long, and to have fun and not have everyone bitching at each other. why must that be so difficult?
4. i really have to start my econ and chem papers this weekend, but i really really don't want to. i have no motivation whatsoever, except that the sooner i do it the sooner i'm free but so far that hasn't got me working yet
5. my horse is as insane as i am and that's not always a pretty combination. sometimes i think we're too much alike.
6. i have three finals and they're all on the same day. i don't deal well with three finals on the same day. though it does give me something to complain about and i will be free by the 16th. but that doesn't give me a lot of time to relearn three subjects including econ and i'm going to be so dead by the end of the day. oh well.
7. i seriously pick the wrong guys to like.
8. i saw a yellow hummer limo thing yesterday. it was weird.